Write the first paragraph of your page here.
- Attempting to remove an item from a container (such as a small bag) produces "an error has occurred".
- All animations are slowed directly after interacting with trees/rocks/stand-stone. Hit a tree, then wait, notice the slow animation. Now step away from the tree, wait again, the animation resumes a normal speed.
- If you close your browser and reload a saved game, none of your previously equipped items will be equipped.
- Bow durability does not degrade when firing an arrow.
- When carving campfire, furnace, anvil, or kiln, sometimes the item is not returned to your inventory–it disappears. (beta1.0.1, download)
- Stats such as character skills and monster difficulty persist after restarting the game (via death).
- Not being able to use wooden poles for things you can use branches for (ex: if you only have 1 branch and craft it into a wooden pole, you won’t be able to make a poor shovel).
- Error when attacking Time Skitter (hit for 6, took 8, hit for 8, error message occurred instead of second attack).
- Iron sword is a sharpened item, but can’t double-click to carve.
- You do not “work yourself into exhaustion” from negative stamina during crafting.
- Being able to sleep in the bedroll while swimming.
- Placing an unlit bark torch in the torch slot reports an error has occurred.
- Cannot throw stones/smooth rocks/possibly other projectiles over water.
- Attempting to dig up a furnace using a shovel destroys the furnace and reports an error has occurred.
- Monsters (especially sharks) can attack uninterrupted while attempting to raft to a new island, resulting in your character arriving at the island in a very dead state.
- Stamina loss caused by overweight burden is the same regardless if a bag item is equipped.
- Stone walls can be put on shallow water.
- Bow is used as a melee weapon when in melee range, even if arrows are present in the player’s inventory.
- Time Skitters can phase through solid objects. They actually “teleport” as they “skitter” through “time”.
- Items that can decay (e.g., meat) do not decay in a chest. Includes lit torches, which revert to unlit when removed from container.